In order to receive an answer about something, we must first ask a question – at least this is how inquiries typically work! But often, a person can walk into a situation with a planned set of specific questions, only to discover they were the wrong questions for getting the information they needed; i.e. a loan may be sought after to start a business, or pay off a debt. If this person is not prepared with the right questions, they will get unclear, incomplete, or misleading information.
So, when a prospective student inquires about our classes here at RMSAAM, we try to deliver the best service possible! So, how does RMSAAM aim to do this successfully?
The first point of contact at RMSAAM is the Receptionist, and Administrative Assistant, Hayley Pierce. If more information is needed, Ginger Currie, the Enrollment Coordinator, is next in line to answer any additional questions, especially regarding enrollment. Together, Ginger and Hayley will get you the answers, one way or another!
It sounds simple right? Just ask a question, and with a snap of a finger you get an answer! However, sometimes students don’t know what to ask; they’re still processing the fact that they have made a decision to follow their heart, and their path as Animal Practitioners! To get the most out of your inquiries at RMSAAM, or any other Animal Massage School, a few things will help in getting you to your ultimate destination:
- Why should I choose your school?
- How are your classes organized?
- What is your student to teacher ratio?
- How much hands-on practice will I get?
- What is the difference between hands-on courses, vs. the online courses, and do I have to have hands-on practice, and if so, do you provide that?
- Do you offer the CE’s that I need?
- Do you offer financial aid?
- Do I have to have a lot of experience handling dogs and horses?
- Do I have to have previous Massage experience?
- What can I do with my certificate after completing my course(s)?
- How do I find more information on insuring my business?
- Will a certificate with your school fulfill my state’s requirements to legally practice animal massage?
Many different questions are asked on a daily basis. We here at RMSAAM aim to please, so feel free to add more questions to this bulleted list, and call us for more information! You can also visit our FAQs page on the blog by clicking here. We look forward to hearing from you!